Greensboro, N.C. — Roster changes for the boys & girls soccer games at the East-West All-Star Games were announced by the N.C. Coaches Association on Friday evening.
All-star soccer players are slated to report to practice at Grimsley High School in Greensboro on Sunday.
On the girls side, two replacements were named on the East roster and three replacements were named on the West roster. For the boys, one replacement was named for the East and two for the West.
Below are biographies for each of the players participating in the games:
Changes for the East girls soccer team include:
- Corinth Holders’ Lindy Morgan has been replaced by Spring Creek’s Madison Sullivan
- Laney’s Parker Ormsby has been replaced by Corinth Holders’ Kaelin Sanderford
Changes for the West girls soccer team include:
- West Iredell’s Helen Summerell has been replaced by Foard’s Abby Walker
- T.C. Roberson’s Kennedy Rucker has been replaced by West Forsyth’s Riley Dorman
- Asheville’s Olivia Lenderman has been replaced by R-S Central’s Morgan Hill
Changes for the East boys soccer team include:
- Chapel Hill’s Ryan Smith has been replaced by Heritage’s Dylan Berk
Changes for the West boys soccer team include:
- Providence’s Matthew Rank has been replaced by Statesville’s Ross Garrison
- Asheville’s Henry Jones has dropped from the team, but an replacement has not yet been named
The 2019 East-West All-Star Soccer Games are scheduled to be held on Tuesday, July 16 at MacPherson Stadium in Greensboro. The girls game will begin at 6:30 p.m., followed by the boys game at approximately 8:30 p.m. Games in boys & girls basketball will be played on July 15, and the football game will be played on July 17.
HighSchoolOT Live will live stream all five all-star games on HighSchoolOT.com and the HighSchoolOT app. HighSchoolOT Live is presented by Hardee’s.