UFC is back in action with its latest PPV offering on Saturday night as UFC 250 kicks off from Las Vegas. After weeks on the road, UFC is back home at its Apex facility to host a series of events, including the 12-fight card on Saturday, headlined by women’s two-division champion Amanda Nunes taking on Felicia Spencer in a featherweight title bout.
Nunes is considered to be the greatest women’s MMA fighter of all time with thrilling wins and stoppages over every former champion in the bantamweight and featherweight divisions, including Miesha Tate, Ronda Rousey, Cris Cyborg, Holly Holm and Germaine de Randamie. She will be making the first defense of her 145-pound strap after winning it over Cyborg in December 2018.
Can’t get enough UFC? Subscribe to our podcast State of Combat with Brian Campbell where we break down everything you need to know in the Octagon, including a complete preview of UFC 250 with Hall of Famer ‘Suga’ Rashad Evans below.
Spencer has been nothing short of spectacular in her first few bouts in UFC. She’s lost just once in her pro career, going the distance with Cyborg last July at UFC 240 while taking some of Cyborg’s heaviest punches. She’s also recorded a first-round submission of Megan Anderson and a first-round TKO of Zarah Fairn Dos Santos since moving over to UFC from Invicta FC, where she held the featherweight title.
There’s also a trio of bantamweight fights sure to shake up the divisional title picture. Former champion Cody Garbrandt is back in the co-main event when he takes on Raphael Assuncao, possible No. 1 contenders Aljamain Sterling and Cory Sandhagen square off with a likely title shot on the line and top prospect Sean O’Malley returns against former WEC champion Eddie Wineland.
Let’s take a closer look at the rest of the fight card set for Las Vegas. Be sure to check back in with this page throughout fight week for more updates on the card and everything going down with the fighters, as well as the best bets to make.
UFC 250 fight card, results
- Amanda Nunes (c) -650 vs. Felicia Spencer +475 — Women’s featherweight title
- Cody Garbrandt -150 vs. Raphael Assuncao +125 — Bantamweights
- Aljamain Sterling -120 vs. Cory Sandhagen +100 — Bantamweights
- Neil Magny -150 vs. Anthony Rocco Martin +125 — Welterweights
- Sean O’Malley -490 vs. Eddie Wineland +370 — Bantamweights
- Chase Hooper -170 vs. Alex Caceres +145 — Featherweights
- Ian Heinsich -125 vs. Gerald Meerschaert +105 — Middleweights
- Cody Stamann -280 vs Brian Kelleher +230 — Bantamweights
- Charles Byrd -180 vs. Maki Pitolo +155 — Middleweights
- Alex Perez def. Jussier Formiga via first-round TKO (leg kicks)
- Devin Clark def. Alonzo Menifield via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Herbert Burns def. Evan Dunham via first-round submission (rear-naked choke)
UFC 250 info
- Date: Saturday, June 6 | Price: $64.99
- Location: UFC Apex — Las Vegas
- How to watch: ESPN+ PPV
UFC 250 countdown
Who will win Nunes vs. Spencer, and how exactly does each fight end? Visit SportsLine now to get detailed picks on every fight at UFC 250, all from the accomplished MMA expert who’s up